di Angelo Incorvaia
C.so Umberto, 112,
92027 Licata (AG)
tel./fax 0922/772181; tel. 0922/776886
P. Iva 02814180846
C. F. NCR NGL 82H13 E573Q
Information under Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 on the protection of personal data and Article. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 - General Regulation on Data Protection ( "RGPD")
Pursuant to the effects of this legislation in question, our Realtor, I hereby wish to inform you in advance as to the use of your personal data, as well as your rights, as follows:
1. OWNER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Data Controller is Mr. Angelo Incorvaia headquartered in Licata (AG) in Corso Umberto 112. The updated list of data processors, with their areas of expertise, it is knowable directly Agency.
2. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE
For the purposes of the activity of Real estate brokerage, and to fulfill your request for services, we use some of the data subject. It's identifying information, contact information (address, fixed telephone users, phone, fax, email), related to the property data, data concerning your economic capacity, land certificates and real estate source. Data on the composition of your household.
3. PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND NATURE MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL TREATMENT
These data will be provided by the person concerned and will be collected by our employees, also via computer or electronically, in order to exert the real estate brokerage, to execute a service or an operation original contracts to verify ' performance of contractual relationships as well as the risks associated with them.
It should be noted that the transfer of said data is mandatory in the sense that, otherwise, would not be able to fulfill, totally or partially, to the mandate mentioned above, and that your data may also be collected from other subjects.
Some information, then, will have to be communicated by you or third parties for legal obligations (eg. Under the money laundering legislation).
Your personal details will be used, also, for the fulfillment of obligations under applicable state laws, regulations and legislation, or provisions issued by authorities entitled by law and by control and supervisory organs.
Such processing does not require the consent.
The information related to your estate, including pictures of the same, will also be processed for the conduct of promotional and commercial practices for the proper execution of the given mandate, and may therefore be subject to disclosure, by posting in our windows, publishing sites Internet, social networks and / or printed publications of the holder, subject to your express consent.
Your email addresses will be used by the owner to send you commercial communications about products and services similar to those provided in accordance with and for the effects of paragraph 4 of Art. 130 D. Lgs.196 / 2003. For this purpose the data you may object at any time.
The opposition will have no effect on the pursuit of the main purposes of explanation of the real estate mediation.
Your data will be communicated to our internal administrative staff and our external collaborators, the list of which is available at our office, and will also be communicated to our service providers such as, IT service companies, outsourcing companies, consultants and freelancers, insurance, debt collection company, fraud control companies, organizations and / or charitable institutions, companies or institutions we have appointed responsible for the specific treatment and whose list is at your disposal at our office.
Moreover, your data may be disclosed to the technical checks on the property for all of your interest to be made at the Land Registry and / or other institutions, organizations, or registers.
Some of your personal data are transferred to recipients who could find outside the European Economic Area. The Holder ensures that the electronic and paper processing of your Personal Information by the Recipients takes place in compliance with the Applicable Statement. Indeed, the transfers are based either on a decision of the adequacy or the Standard Model Clauses approved by the European Commission.
More information and a copy of these agreements are available from the Holder
6. DATA RETENTION
All the personal data will be processed in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, relevance and proportionality, only the manner, also information and communication, it is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes described above.
In any case, personal data will be kept for a period of time no longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes indicated. Personal details of which need not be kept for the purposes set will be deleted or processed anonymously.
Please note that the information systems used for the management of the collected information is configured, from the outset, in order to minimize the use of data
7. HIS RIGHTS
Finally, please note that in your capacity as an interested party, the rights under Art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR namely, the rights to:
1) obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
2) obtain information on: a) origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 Privacy Code art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
3) to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case in which such fulfillment It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4) object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communications through the use of automated calling systems without human intervention by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing mode by telephone and / or paper mail.
Where applicable, also the rights contained in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of reply, right to oblivion, right to treatment limitation, the right to data portability, the right of opposition), and the right to claim the Guarantor Authority.